Saturday, January 18, 2014

The Introduction

I’ve started so many blogs and writing projects that have only come and gone, that were just so easy to abandon: I want to make sure that this blog isn’t one like the others. For those of you who don’t know, or care to know, I love writing (unfinished) novels in my spare time and the best advice I ever got on writing was a quote that came in a flavor like this: “If there isn’t anything on the shelves worth reading, if you can’t find a particular story at your library or book store or just anywhere in a book…write it yourself.” How lovely a quote is that? 

Write It Yourself.

Why did it take so long for me to put it to good use? So this is it, this is the blog I’ll use to write it myself. It’s a partial mixture of who I am as a writer (and how), and then a little bit more of something else. Now, what that something else is may vary. I’m looking to talk about things that provoke/define/connect us. So what’s that mean?



Stay tuned and check it out…

No comments:

Post a Comment